Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trivia Tuesdays

This past Tuesday SGA sponsored a Trivia night! There is trivia every other Tuesday and it gets pretty competitive! Categories range from Music, TV, Movies and this week it was 90’s Trivia! There were questions about the Wonder Years, 90’s music, 90’s Disney and other 90’s related questions! The great thing about Tuesday Trivias is that the winning team gets $100 CASH!!! You can have a team of just yourself or up to 5 people and you even get to make up your team name. I played on a team by myself and my team was called “Matthew”! Teams usually come up with good team names, but since it was just me I only used my name. It was 7 rounds of fun, laughter and competition. There can only be one winner so it gets very loud and each team jumps with joy when they get a hard question correct. Check the dining hall, the digital sign and the Albertus SGA Facebook and Twitter to see when the next trivia will be. The more teams that come down to play the more fun it will be! Beth and Olivia did a great job announcing and scorekeeping. If you are interested in announcing trivia or scorekeeping or helping out at other events then you should join the SGA Volunteer Committee! It’s a great way to get involved on campus and help out with fun events like Tuesday Trivias! Leave me a comment if you are interested in joining!

No comments:

Post a Comment